What exactly is a Castile soap?

It is a plant-based soap that contains a minimum of 70% pure olive oil. The other 30% is generally coconut or palm oil. For environmental reasons, we do not use palm oil in our soaps. Since these soaps are concentrated in olive oil, they are extremely beneficial for your skin; to nourish and hydrate it. They are completely vegan and plant-based. They can be used for the body and face.

There are 27 products.

Showing 1-12 of 27 item(s)