On the nose, the thyme is enchanting. On the palate, basil leads the dance. This blend is a great ball of flavours, where the garlic and onion bloom like flowers. The vegetable garden is jubilant. A real treat for the palate, and a tribute to the abundance that grows in our wet and dense soil.
For every $50 in your cart (before tax)
Within Canada and before tax
Secure website and orders
Suggestions of uses
- This blend goes well with all your mediterranean or italian-style dishes
- Salads: sprinkle directly on your salad or add into your dressings. It's a must for tomato and bocconcini appetizers!
- Dips: (In our experience chili/ketchup or mayo based dips are very popular with kids) serve with vegetables, chips or as a fondue sauce.
- Poultry Meats: as a marinade or at the end of the cooking period
- Pasta & rice: sprinkle on your pasta and add a dash of olive oil
- Bread: if you make your own bread, add some into the dough for extra flavour
- Tofu: as a marinade or sprinkled on top
- Soups and sauces, especially tomato-based soups or spaghetti sauce
- thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion