25 min. 350°F
- 1 Fillet of salmon trout or salmon
- 1 tbsp. Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Meyer Lemon infused olive oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon & Herb Spices
- 1 tsp. Fish Crust Mix
- 1 tbsp. Sea-Buckthorn Jelly
- 1 Lemon (half cut into thin slices)
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- Coriander, basil and thyme, finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your fish fillet on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, spices and sea-buckthorn jelly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the fish and squeeze half a lemon over it.
- Arrange the herbs evenly and make four cuts in the fish. Place the onion and lemon rings on the fish.
- Wrap your fish in aluminum foil and place in a 350° F convection oven for 25 minutes.
Personally, I like it with white wine from Magog’s Chemin de la rivière vineyard.