- 1 lb. Medium-lean ground beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Oat flakes
- 3 tbsp. Sauce du Jardin mild or spicy
- 1-2 tsp. Jardin’s Roast Beef Spices
- Salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, egg, oatmeal and Sauce du Jardin.
- Add the Roast Beef Spices.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with your hands.
- Shape the burgers with your hands (about 1/4 lb.).
- Preheat barbecue to high. Cook burgers for about 4 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through.
- Toast the buns.
Jardin’s Baseball Mustard is an excellent complement.