- 250 g Sockeye smoked salmon
- 250 g Salmon or salmon trout
- 1 Shallot (French onion)
- 1 sprig Coriander
- 1 sprig Basil
- 1 tsp. Baseball Mustard
- 1 tsp. Sea-Buckthorn Jelly
- 1 tsp. Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Spanish olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roughly slice into small pieces both fillets of fish and mix together.
- Finely chop basil, coriander and shallot. Add to fish and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, sea-buckthorn jelly and baseball mustard. Add vinegar and olive oil and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge for two hours.
- Portion out your tartare, add a sprig of coriander and a cracker for decoration, and enjoy!
A white Burgundy or Riesling will go beautifully with your tartare. For special occasions, serve with well-chilled Champagne.